Affordable efficiency for domestic heating
High efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor. The ecocirc BASIC can be operated either on automatically adjusted speed or on manual set speed, which makes it suitable for applications like radiant heating (one- and two pipe systems), underfloor and surface heating, boiler feed, solar stations and similar applications.
The impressively simple shaftless spherical motor design has only one single self-aligning bearing and no shaft, which significantly reduces the number of costly and complicated parts. And of course ecocirc BASIC delivers high efficiency, the EEI value exceed the ErP 2015 level.
The ecocirc BASIC is a truly reliable circulator featuring Anti-Block technology, dry-run protection and inrush current limitation. The Anti-Block technology efficiently prevents magnetite to enter the rotor chamber thus prevents blockage even in old systems. The dry-run protection and the inrush current limitation protect the motor from being overheated if dry running and damaged by high inrush currents.
Two stepless control options
- stepless manual set fixed speed
- automatic proportional pressure control Δp-v
- Plug, easily assembled and connected without any tools
- Automatic air purge, allows the ecocirc BASIC to effectively remove the air from the pump housing and motor chamber and afterwards return to its settings
- Delivery: up to 3.2 m³/h
- Head: up to 6 m
- Power supply: single-phase 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Power: from 10 W up to 50 W
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 110 °C
Eventually old pumps need to be replaced. With the new high efficiency ecocirc range, it pays back to replace a 5 year old pump fixed speed pump already today. The difference in efficiency makes the investment profitable already after two years (depending on operation time).
The replacement guide contains information on like for like replacement models for more than 1500 circulators. Find the complete list here.