Submersible pumps for drainage, infiltration water and emptying of pools, ponds, tanks and reservoirs. The DOC pump is mainly made of stainless steel and the motor has thermal overload protection which makes the DOC versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact. The single phase version has built in capacitor, level regulation and cable with a plug which enables fully automatic operation.
A shallow suction device is available enabling an almost complete drainage of flooded floors (down to 3 mm).
Three basic versions are available:
- DOC with open impeller
- DOC VX with vortex impeller giving 20 mm free passage for dirty water with solids
- DOC GW with non-clogging magnetic float switch system for confined spaces
- Delivery: up to 14 m³/h
- Head: up to 11 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0,25 kW up to 0,55 kW
- Temperature of pumped liquid: up to 40°C
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- Free passage: up to 20 mm