e-SV vertical multistage pump in stainless steel
The Lowara e-SV vertical multistage pump is a highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pump. It’s capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users and many different construction designs are available. The e-SV range feature models in eleven sizes with 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m³/h nominal capacities.
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable with out need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve dis-assembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled tecnopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished versions are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.
The e-SV is WRAS approved for potable water use.
- e-SV: standard pump with IE3 motor
- e-SVE: Variable speed Smart Pump with IES2 drive and permanent magnet IE5 motor for top efficiency (up to 1,5 kW)
- e-SVH: Variable speed pump with Hydrovar pump controller (up to 22 kW)
- Delivery: up to 160 m³/h
- Head: up to 330 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 55 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 40 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -30°C to 120°C (high temperature version up to 180°C available)
Watch our how to service and repair videos on the video tab.